With fall coming in there is nothing like a refreshing, yet delicious comfort snack. While relaxing over the weekend I created my very own salsa recipe and combined it with Tostitos ® Artisan Recipe ® Three cheese Queso flavored tortilla chips. As awesome as this creation is, the matching component to any amazing salsa is always an authenic tasting tortila chip loaded with flavor. Now this is what I call a 2012 snack! Healthy, Tasty, #CURVY !
Lisa’s Curvaceous Salsa
- 1 Medium steak tomato (chopped in ½ inches cubes)
- 1 ½ Jalapeño pepper (chopped)
- 1 large Vidalia onion (chopped)
- ½ Green pepper (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Frank Red Hot sauce ®
- 1 teaspoon of salt and black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of granulated sugar
1. Roughly stir the tomato, onion, and jalepeno’s together.
2. Add Green pepper, salt & pepper, vinegar, sugar, and hot sauce.
3 . Stir until the vegetables are completely mixed.
This recipes yeilds approximately 8 1/2 0uces of awesome zesty salsa.