Today I’ve got a purple and gold tutorial for you. I used Urban Decay, Anastasia and Sugarpill Cosmetics.
How to Achieve the Look
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Then add Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl to the inner lid, inner v and inner lower lash line.
- Add Sugarpill 2am to the outer lid, blending inwards.
- Apply Anastasia Iron On to the outer lid, blending inwards.
- Apply Anastasia Members Only to the crease.
- Apply Anastasia Platform Wedge to the upper crease.
- Smudge Members Only along the lower lash line. Then apply Belleme Inky Black Gel Liner to the upper lash line.
- Add mascara and highlight the browbone with BftE Glistening.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl (old)
- Sugarpill 2AM (Heartbreaker Palette)
- Anastasia Iron On (Want You to Want Me Palette)
- Anastasia Members Only (Want You to Want Me Palette)
- Anastasia IPlatform Wedge (Want You to Want Me Palette)
- Belleme Inky Black Gel liner – upper lash line
- BftE Glistening – browbone
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Milani Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Addiction NV a little bit of foundation in Pat
- Addition NV rehab concealer – under eyes
- Silk Naturals Oil control blur finishing powder – face
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlighter
- Yagolicious Mirror Mirror gloss in Agent
I really like the purple lips to go with the purple eye for Fall. What are your favorite colors to wear right now?
Some products sent for consideration. Some products purchased by me. All opinions are my own.