Here is another glimpse into the amazing fall collections that are hitting stores already. Laura Mercier is one of the most coveted and elegant brands known for making women feeling their most beautiful. This season with their new Cinema Noir collection, we are transported to a different time and place full of glamour and elegance. Here is the inside scoop:
This season, Laura was inspired by the Hollywood stars of the late 1940’s, the era when black & white film transitioned into colour. Think intellectual beauties like Ingrid Berman, Katherine Hepburn and Rita Hayworth, with their signature sensual quality and slightly colourized look.
The soft, sultry, moody palette inspires a cinematic vintage charm, strong romanticism and ultra-feminine appeal.
· Eyes wear muted shades in smoky mixes of teals & chocolates, mixed together for a sultry look
· Lashes are long and voluminous, defining the eye
· Lips have a creamy soft finish in shades of roses & mauves
· Cheeks are luminous & glowing
· Nails are painted in soft shades of nude and cocoa
After seeing this, I am almost certain you are dying to get your hands on this beautiful collection. Checkout your local counter or stores that carry the line. You can also get more info at: www.lauramercier.com. Stay beautiful and get ready for fall! Xoxo