I’ve got a stunning look for you today that’s perfect for Fall or Winter. I used Blasphemous from the Geek Chic Strange Aeons Collection.
For this look:
1. Apply eyeshadow primer. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply Geek Chic Blasphemous all over the lid and crease.
3. Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Perversion to the lower lash line and the outer corner of the upper lash line.
4. Apply Blasphemous on top of the liner and smudge it a bit.
5. Use BftE Very Vanilla to blend out the edge of Blasphemous in the crease.
6. Highlight the browbone and inner corner of the eye with Fyrinnae Nijiro.
7. Line the lower waterline with Perversion.
8. Add mascara and you’re done!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner – lower lash line and lower water line
Geek Chic Blasphemy – lid and crease and lower lash line
BftE Very Vanilla – browbone
Fyrinnae Nijiro – browbone
Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
Addiction NV A Little bit of Pat
Illamasqua Crush – blush
Urban Decay Moonshine – highlight
Urban Decay Deslick spray
NARS Never Say Never
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
Phyrra is an award winning beauty blogger who specializes in cruelty-free beauty reviews and tutorials. She is a gamer, avid reader, Pinterest addict & Standard Poodle lover.